One Filter Head System for all applications
By providing various connections and bypass settings, VIVREAU Professional filter heads form the basis for the PURITY C filter cartridge range. All filter heads enable a variable bypass setting of 0-70% and are available with either 1/2 NPT, G 3/8’’ or John Guest connections. This guarantees you an optimum water quality for every application (coffee and espresso machines, vending machines, combi ovens, conventional ovens and coolers).
The benefits to you:
• Various head designs for targeted adaptation to individual requirements
• Simple to handle with rapid-change system
• Innovative locking handle for reliable adjustment
• Water inlet and outlet on one filter head side for space-saving installation
• Integrated flush and bleed valve
• Simple pre-rinsing and bleeding
• Fast and convenient filter exchange without the need for tools
• Water short-cut if cartridge is not inserted
Changing a Filter Cartridge:
- To exchange the filter cartridge, rotate the locking handle to divert the water and release the cartridge. Press the flush valve and depressurise the filter. Remove the filter cartridge from the filter head.
- The filter cartridge can be pivoted by 90° in the wall mounting bracket for removal. Remove the protective cap from the new filter cartridge. Note the next exchange date in the date field on the filter cartridge.
- Insert the filter cartridge vertically into the filter head and turn the locking handle until you hear it click. Operate the flush valve and rinse the filter system until the filtered water runs clear without bubbles – done!