Toddy Commercial Cold Brew System
The Toddy Commercial Cold Brew System is designed to yield a full-bodied cold brew coffee with an aromatic flavor and smooth taste.
This model includes the Toddy Lift which maximizes the volume of cold brew concentrate of each batch.
Each batch will yield approximately 2.5 gallons of cold brew concentrate.
- 5 Gallon Brew Bucket
- 2 Tree-Free Filters, 2 Paper Filters
Not sure which filter to use? Try both!
Toddy Commercial Cold Brew Directions:
- Place 1 Paper or 1 Tree Free Filter into the strainer bag
- Place filter & strainer into the brew bucket, open end up
- Pour 5 pounds of coarse ground coffee into the filter
- Pour 14 quarts ( 3.5 gallons) of cool water into the filter, be sure all grounds are saturated
- Tie filter closed - tie close to the top to leave room for the coffee grounds to expand
- Cover with lid and let brew for 12-24 hours to taste
- Remove filter & strainer- let concentrate strain out into the bucket
- Pour cold brew concentrate into the decanters
- Keep cold brew refrigerated until serving