Bringing together two of my favorite beverages into one delicious recipe! Fresh spices from Masala Chai blend beautifully with decadent eggnog creating a unique beverage, perfect for the holiday season.
Spice up your holiday menu with this amazing recipe!
- 6 Egg Yolks
- 2/3 C Powdered Sugar
- 1C Dona Masala Chai
- 1C Whiskey (optional)
- 3 Cups of Half & Half
- 6 Egg Whites
- Pinch of Salt
- Nutmeg (optional)
- In an electric mixer, whisk together egg yolks and 1/2 C powdered sugar until creamy. While Whisking, slowly add in the whiskey. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Slowly whisk in the dona chai, then the half & half.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg whites and salt until fluffy, add in the remaining confectioners sugar as you mix. You should have soft peaks
- Fold the egg white mixture into the yolk mixture.
- Pour into a pretty glass and garnish with nutmeg (optional)
A special thanks to our friends at Dona Chai for sharing this amazing recipe!